Thank you for your interest to write for the Tech Empire Nigeria blog, we welcome both sponsored and guest posts from all over the world.
Our mission is to make people aware of the updates on new and latest technologies, solving their problems related to technology, WordPress, SEO, Software, and Hosting and giving out free downloads and tutorials.
Please, go through our requirement before you send in your posts.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Get in touch to finalize the topic or send me the outline of your content.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 2000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece that is written specifically for the Tech Empire Nigeria audience.
- Credit: Tech Empire Nigeria respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Tech Empire Nigeria’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Tech Empire Nigeria.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Tech Empire Nigeria. Also, by submitting a post to Tech Empire Nigeria, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Your written blog must meet our requirements.
It should be in-depth, informative, problem-solving topics.
Your content must be well-formatted. Use proper headings, Bullet points, and paragraphs.
Don’t just use text without splitting it with sub-headlines as that can be very boring to read.
Blog content should be fresh and 100% Unique and in the English Language.
Content length should be a minimum of 1500+ words.
“Content” should be related to our website content. Any non-relevant content will be rejected.
Use “3+ illustration images” in the content and featured image is highly recommended with image source. Get high-quality free image at pixabay.com
Add at least 5+ reference links in the content.
Content should be in a storytelling format.
Include stats. as much as possible in the content.
Use idioms & quotes in the content.
What gets approved
List-based, in-depth, informative, Problem-solving content, Strategy Post, Tactical/How-to Posts.
Cite and link back to credible sources/resources that can substantiate your claims and ideas.
Give relatable examples that help readers visualize the message you are trying to deliver to them.
Know the target audience for your post and write with them in mind.
Every image, video, or any other media that you may have included should not violate any copyright laws.
Any link that is useless or irrelevant will be removed. Don’t do keyword stuffing. Avoid being self-promotional